- This event has passed.
City Skyline paint and sip painting event in Rocklin
About This Event
Join us at Cool River Pizza in Rocklin on how to recreate this City Skyline painting and enjoy the best paint and sip experience, you will be provided step-by-step Instruction by Instructor Margaret on how to recreate this fun painting. You will be using acrylic paints with this simple 3-hour Painting Class. Have a fabulous time sipping your favorite drink and being creative with your friends and family at this premium paint night art class. This is an all-ages event; kids are welcome to join you for this fun event. All you need to do is show up, grab a drink, and get ready to create at this fun Paint and Sip event!
Remember, no experience necessary and all your supplies are provided. Painting & Vino events are great for a birthday celebration or just a night out for social painting with friends and family, this is an all Ages event.
All you need to do is show up, grab a drink, and get ready to create at this fun Paint and Sip event!
Please remember to Note the name of the guests whose table you wish to be seated at or if you are attending solo.
Food and drinks are available for purchase at Cool River Pizza.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- Suitable for adults, and kids (recommended ages 13+). A paying adult must accompany any attending kids and must pay for a separate ticket.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.