About This Event
Painting & Vino Tucson is teaming up with Hotel McCoy to throw a family and beginner-friendly Saguaro Christmas Lights Paint Party! Join Painting & Vino instructor Emma for this three hour, step-by-step paint and sip where you’ll learn to recreate this Tucson holiday scene. Or, you can create your own style masterpiece, as creativity is encouraged! Coffee, local beer and wine, and locally made tamales will be available for purchase, and you’re welcome to bring your own snacks as well. No art experience is necessary and all supplies are provided, including a 16×20” wrapped canvas which is yours to take home following the paint and wine party.
Whether its a family outing, a date activity, or a get-together with friends, this holiday paint party will not disappoint!
Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip events make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Lastly, please check out our upcoming event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.