- This event has passed.
About This Event
This sip and paint class is aimed at beginners and designed to let your inner artist take over.
Your instructor will guide you through every step, so you don’t have to be a Picasso or have a way with acrylics to enjoy this creative activity.
All painting supplies will be provided for you, including a 11×14 canvas.
Bonus: there’s a fully stocked bar just steps from your easel so you can nibble and sip away as you cover your canvas in this glass-is-always-half full, casual painting class. A variety of food options are available for purchase.
Please Note: plenty of free parking available. Masks recommended for your safety. (not required)
Suitable for adults, and kids (recommended ages 13+). An adult must accompany any attending kids, and must pay for a separate ticket.
Follow artist Alexis Rivera on social media!!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be request within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour canelation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.