- This event has passed.
About This Event
Why just go to a restaurant to spend time with family and friends when you could go to a restaurant and bond over a fun paint and sip event? It’s time to relax and unwind with Beginner Avocado Paint Night! This two-hour event on 11×14” canvas offers a simple, friendly design that will make a wonderful addition to your home or gift for a loved one. While enjoying the guided paint and wine event, you are welcome to purchase local beer, wine, and appetizers from venue Noble Hops Reid Park (view delicious menu here). No experience is necessary and all paint supplies are provided. Whether its friends’ night, family night, or date night, sign up in advance and come ready for a memorable night while discovering skills you never knew you had!
Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Kids ages 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Instagram, Tiktok, and our newsletter for updates. Lastly, please check out our upcoming event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact Painting & Vino Tucson at email@example.com. For questions about event registration, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.