- This event has passed.
About This Event
Enjoy a Sunday afternoon at Black Plague Brewing for our monthly paint and sip in Oceanside. We will be re-creating “3 Day Vacation”, a tribute to one of the brews from Black Plague Brewing! Canvases will be pre-traced before the event, guests fill in the rest with guidance on color and technique from local artist, Nataly.
Black Plague Brewing in Oceanside is a unique brewery with an emphasis on the unsolved dark beauty of life. Expect lots of art that is wickedly beautiful with deep meaning. Pair your experience with a hearty beer and juicy “Full Metal Burgers” burger. This location is family-friendly, we are open to painters 13 and up. Plenty of parking is available at this location, and you can bring your pup with you too!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.