1. You can eat and drink to your heart's content! The restaurants we work with all offer great food and drinks available for purchase so come hungry and thirsty! In fact, they actually really hope you will support their business while enjoying the ambiance of their restaurant. Ordering isn’t required, unless it’s a private party, BUT it will tickle their tummies if you do enjoy some delicious items off the menu while your getting your paint on!
2. Makes for a fun night out. We all go to restaurants to enjoy time with friends and family. It allows for a public place to people watch, mingle, and try something new. Why not add to that a meaningful activity such as making art?!
3. No clean up. You can come, enjoy yourself and go home. Only clean up requirements you have to deal with is your fingers which blessedly easily clean in the bathroom before you leave.
4. Meet someone new. Come to a paint and sip class with an open mind. Whether by yourself or with a friend, you may end up meeting someone new! You know what they say…”Friends who paint together, stay together!”
5. Celebrate a special occasion with a painting event. It adds a whole new level to any birthday, team building, ladies night out, date night or mom’s night out. Rather then just doing dinner reservations, reserve your seat to both dinner AND art. You get to enjoy a great meal with people you love PLUS take home a keepsake to remember always.
Hopefully we’ll see you in one of our step-by-step painting classes at a restaurant near you soon!
Currently we’re hosting classes in:
*current to May 2019. Locations may change. Check local class calendar for available dates.